My Speakers

Friday, March 4, 2011

It's Just Him

It's Just You

Sat down on the couch,
Been thinkin' & think..
About you & me,
& everything..
I'm so lost without you,
& i feel so empty..

Things so different,
Than what we used to do..
Missing for so long,
'Till i can't focus things on to..
Everything was so together at all,
I hope we could do anything, everything, together,
Just like before..

A phone rang..
It was just a message..
I open it,
& it says.....

" If i scratch your back,
You need to scratch mine..
You need to get yours,
I need to get mine.. ( song )
Baby what are you doing ?
Darling, when can we meet up ?
Been missing you for so long..
It felt so empty.. "

You made me smile,
Whenever you sent me messages like this..
But inside of me,
I feel the same,
how you felt it..
Then, another message i received..
" Without you, there's a hole in my heart..
Felt like you're gone..
Please come back to me, & fill in those gap,
in between my fingers, on my hands..
Darling, you're busy aren't you ? "

Yes, i am busy..
Busy thinkin' of you..
I've been crazy,
Thinkin' that everything will come true..

Baby you thought,
I'm okay, I'm fine..
All the problems,
Are done..
Move on my life,
That I'm goin' thru..
& I will be new..

But I'm so lost without you,
While i need to start anew..
Turning round & round,
'Till I'm nowhere to be found..
Baby, thanks for everything,
& show your gratitude..
Hoping, wishing, Praying,
That I'll be with you..
You're my only one,
& the only one I need..

iloveyou

No comments: