My Speakers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Few Minutes Ago

Last Wednesday,

I went to RWS with my family..
It was fun & everything..
But at the same time, i was thinking abt my one & only Sanchi Tokyo..
I couldn't even get him out of my mind..
I'm running out of words how to tell him how much i miss him..
So i thought of, decorate something simple..
To show how much i really miss & love him..
I write on the Hotel's paper, saying

" Trish LOVE Sanchi 26/01/11 Always "

With a pen beside..
& rearrange to make it nicer,
& vouirla! i took a shot for it..
I upload it inside my prof, & i go thru it again..
coz i miss that pic, as i just realized,
ouh! that paper was wet..
& that photo, Sanchi was tagged by me!
i didnt even tagged him..
ku tkt kener mrh dari dier aderlah!

So on the last Friday, i came home..
& i kept on wondering, who would ever tagged that photo to him??
Till' NOW!
Few minutes ago, he was on the phone with me..
he told me everything..
that he's the one who has the initiative to tag himself only for that pic..
he was about to cry, & all his stressful, were put aside..
He told me, that it was touched..
He keep on talking about it, as my eyes fulfill with tears..
But i just kept my weakness low profile..
So he won't know that i'm crying..
If not, benci dier pat ku tau! hmmmm..

well, what do you expect??
I kept on thinkin' about him everyday & everynight..
Feeling cold like bloody hell, wish he could be there & cuddle me..
hmmm..
How i wish like that.. Haiyah... Haizz.. Sien.. Sigh.. Wahliaoww..

So dear Diary,
Praying to Allah,
All the best for him,
& hold him when I'm not around..
As he told me to sleep, to do something neccesary,
I'll listen to him good, as he listen to mine..

I'm going off to sleep...
Ssoooooo..

Goodnyte Sleeptyte Sanchi Tokyo,
My LOVE, My LIFE, My BOYFRIEND, My HUBBY, My MAN!
Don't let bed bugs byte you! :p
* except me! * hee!
:x kisses flying to your forehead
8 KISSES!
muackz! muackz! muackz! muackz!
:x:x:x:x! :x:x:x:x! :x:x:x:x! :x:x:x:x!
muackz! muackz! muackz! muackz!
:x:x:x:x! :x:x:x:x! :x:x:x:x! :x:x:x:x!
1123411 babistool, pandifoo!
260111 as always <3>
[30][21]
[07][08]
[93][90]

-=[ SanTrish ]=-

No comments: