My Speakers

Friday, May 25, 2012

Runaway Heartache

Dear blog,

How i wish i could run away to Perth. I'm willing to rip it off of my heart n gave it to someone else. It's been hurting me since not even him, understand my feelings. It's hard for me to tell. But i tried to. He understands, but maybe he didn't realize that he still do it the same mistakes. He did something that i slight don't like it. And i was heartbroke. Yes, i am jealous. It's an obvious for having relationship here. It's the same thing as what you felt if someone text me, & asked what does he wants? & he has the jealousy type as well. But i still cant understand why. :'( i wished, i want, & i hope, that he knows how my feelings were. Even i had enough understanding his. Dear blog, what should i do? I cant just let my heart have scars that won't heal. :'( I just love him so much. Please my god, write this in my heart. So if one day i'm not around, i would love to let my heart to be read by my beloved hubby, BbieClown, My LittleRomeo. :')

No comments: